The Association and its goals
The main activity focuses on the organization of the annual demoparty "the Ultimate Meeting". In addition, the association is involved in other European demoparties. The association is a non-profit organization - any profit is solely used for supporting the demoscene.
The members of the association are active demosceners as well as enthusiastic supporters of digital art.
The association at a glance
- TUM e.V., registered in 2008, is an organization promoting the demoscene
- The members are active demoscene-enthusiasts and passive members
- TUM e.V. hosts the annual demoparty "the Ultimate Meeting" and the new Easter party "Revision"
- TUM e.V. is invovled in additional European demoparties by means of sponsoring and active support
- TUM e.V. is financed exclusively by membership fees
Becoming a member
Computer art enthusiasts have the opportunity to play an active role in our events. Other ways of support are welcome as well. Passive memberships of individuals and companies as well as long-term sponsoring partnerships are appreciated.